Irvin Smith's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your effort and please continue sharing.  Always nice to have a certif…"

Irvin Smith replied Jul 7, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by STEPHANIE JASMAIN LIONEL ST.VILL

"I would just like to inquire whether the certificates from these courses are recogni…"

Irvin Smith replied Jul 4, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by STEPHANIE JASMAIN LIONEL ST.VILL

"Good Day, Seeking clarification here. I did not see the word only, so am I correct i…"

Irvin Smith replied Jun 28, 2016 to Latin America and the Caribbean regional Postgraduate Diploma

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens

"I had an a - ha! moment Mrs. Gittens, This will be a nice video for my colleagues w…"

Irvin Smith replied Mar 4, 2016 to Project-Based Learning Experiences and Ideas

7 Mar 4, 2016

"Good Day, Thank you for the tip. I am now a proud member of B.I.E."

Irvin Smith replied Mar 4, 2016 to Project-Based Learning Experiences and Ideas

7 Mar 4, 2016

"I do hope so. Effecting change is stressful and we should support each other and sh…"

Irvin Smith replied Feb 28, 2016 to Project-Based Learning Experiences and Ideas

7 Mar 4, 2016

"Good Day, Ms. Celeste Regis."

Irvin Smith replied Feb 18, 2016 to Participating in the OAS Project-Based Approaches online course?

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Irvin Smith

"Good Day, Wednesday's session - (group at the front on your far left)  It would be m…"

Irvin Smith replied Feb 18, 2016 to A look back at the St. Lucia ICT capacity-building workshops for Educators

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Irvin Smith

"Good Day, Nice testimonies! :) "

Irvin Smith replied Feb 18, 2016 to A look back at the St. Lucia ICT capacity-building workshops for Educators

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Irvin Smith

"Good Day, So far I like the atmosphere of my virtual classroom and the interface fo…"

Irvin Smith replied Feb 18, 2016 to Participating in the OAS Project-Based Approaches online course?

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Irvin Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service