Christine Seivwright's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Education is a right for everyone, so I will use all the communication tools availab…"

Christine Seivwright replied May 15, 2013 to GRADUATE XXI IDB CONTEST: What Would You Do to Make Education More Inclusive and Accessible to Everyone?

3 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Laureen Fregeau

"Lisa, I agree 100%, so let's keep the conversation going.  "

Christine Seivwright replied Dec 3, 2012 to How can one benefit from being a member of an online learning community?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Arlene Williams

"Adriana, You are correct. When I did a course in comparative education, I gathered m…"

Christine Seivwright replied Dec 3, 2012 to How can one benefit from being a member of an online learning community?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Arlene Williams

"I agree with you. Hoping we can share more in the future. We can certainly learn fro…"

Christine Seivwright replied Dec 2, 2012 to How can one benefit from being a member of an online learning community?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Arlene Williams

"Dianne, I must agree with you as your experience will determine  what we do and lear…"

Christine Seivwright replied Nov 30, 2012 to How can one benefit from being a member of an online learning community?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Arlene Williams

" "

Christine Seivwright replied Nov 30, 2012 to How can one benefit from being a member of an online learning community?

13 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Arlene Williams

"Colleagues, It's so good to be able to participate in this community. I'm sure we al…"

Christine Seivwright replied Nov 17, 2012 to Chevening Scholars (2012-13)

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Christine Seivwright

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service