Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pris, It is free to take the course. If, however, you want to receive a certifica…"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 7, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by STEPHANIE JASMAIN LIONEL ST.VILL

" No problem Irvin,  I am glad I could help. I will continue to share. Kathy"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 7, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016

"Hi Irvin,             I checked. It seems the Ministry of Education will not recogni…"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 6, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016

"No problem! Keep checking back, I will keep posting more resources and opportunities."

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 6, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016

"Hi Irvin,              Let me ask someone in the Ministry of Education and and see w…"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 4, 2016 to Summer 2016 Education MOOCs for you

10 Jul 7, 2016

"I don't think so Irvin, It looks like Spanish and French only. Best, Kathy"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Jul 1, 2016 to Latin America and the Caribbean regional Postgraduate Diploma

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens

"Glad I could help Irvin..... "

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Mar 4, 2016 to Project-Based Learning Experiences and Ideas

7 Mar 4, 2016

"This video in the link below looked really good and I think this is very interesting…"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Mar 4, 2016 to Project-Based Learning Experiences and Ideas

7 Mar 4, 2016

"Hi Irwin, Anyone who is interested in PBL should take a look at the Buck Institute f…"

7 Mar 4, 2016

":-) I am glad you like them...what day did you  attend the workshop...my memory is b…"

Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens replied Feb 18, 2016 to A look back at the St. Lucia ICT capacity-building workshops for Educators

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Irvin Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service