COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THE OCTOBER, 2013 UK ACADEMIC YEAR

St. George’s Grenada, Wednesday 19th September, 2012, MOEPRU – Individuals considering Graduate and Postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom, may want to explore the opportunity to access Commonwealth Scholarships.

The awards, being offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom, are for studies commencing October, 2013. 

Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit independent applications directly to their preferred institutions, in order to secure placement at the most appropriate universities, since one of the requirements for eligibility is availability of individuals to commence their academic studies in the UK, by the start of the academic year in October, 2013.

Persons who are interested in applying for the Scholarships MUST be Commonwealth citizens and possess a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least an Upper Second Class Honours level, or relevant postgraduate level by October, 2013.

Additional information and the 2013 prospectus can be accessed at  http://bit.ly/cscuk-apply, however interested persons are also required to complete a local general application form   that can be obtained through the Human Resource Development and Scholarship Desk at the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development.

Interested persons have until Friday November 2, 2012 to submit completed application forms to the Scholarship Desk.

Cooperation’s with friendly governments and organizations, to provide scholarships for Grenadian Nationals, solidify governments’ commitment to guaranteeing the overall development of the country’s human resource

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really love to be part of this, but I'm in Nigeria.

Too late for me 'cos I just entered this portal or platform. Sometimes, governments through its Ministry's always give notices at the peak of the time or just at the last moment. Now it's almost February 2013 and this notice states Friday November 2, 2012 as the ending time. What a fake! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service