Various Topics (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End Result of Critical Thinking

The End Result of Critical Thinking I must say that I really appreciate being a part of the course on critical thinking. I have learnt a lo…

Started by Khamica Bogle-Archer

1 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Eleith

checkerboard.Squares

CRITICAL THINKING??How many squares are on this checkerboard? Can you explain how you arrive at your answer? Can you find more than one way…

Started by Pamela Thomas-Murray

0 Jan 15, 2018

What Do Caribbean Teachers Need?

As we end 2016, let's take a minute to reflect on how the year went and think ahead into 2017.  ITEN invites feedback and discussion from y…

Started by ITEN

24 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Macian Moreen Lloyd

OAS_ISS_PAEC_Scholarship: IISS Masters Degree

OAS_ISS_PAEC_ScholarshipAnnouncement_FINAL.pdfPROGRAMS:  Master of Arts in Development Studies with a major in the following areas:  -Agra…

Started by Paula Lockhart

0 Dec 9, 2016

OAS – Colorado State University 2017 Scholarship Opportunities

ColoradoScholarshipAnnouncement_%20Most%20Programs_2017.pdf PROGRAMS: All CSU Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs excluding the Glob…

Started by Paula Lockhart

0 Dec 9, 2016

Introduction

Hi Everyone. I am Shonella and I am originally from Guyana, but I am residing in Trinidad and Tobago. I am happy to be here and I do look f…

Started by Shonella Morgan

0 Oct 13, 2016

Celebrating Wold Teachers' Day 2016

Dear teachers, this is your day! Share with us your best memory in the classroom this year!

Started by ITEN

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Lerdon Barr

Call for Proposals ITEN Technical Cooperation Missions - 2nd Edition

More information here

Started by ITEN

0 Aug 8, 2016

Women in the Teaching Profession

To celebrate International Women's Day, ITEN invites you to share your thoughts and experiences on the role of Women in the Teaching Profes…

Started by ITEN

0 Mar 10, 2016

Teacher Opportunities

In this space we invite participants to publish job opportunities, and professional development for teachers.

Started by ITEN

10 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by ITEN

RSS

© 2021   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service