Various Topics (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

post- survey

I have now completed the post- survey and I must say that I am very grateful for the opportunity to do this critical thinking course.  This…

Started by Nicole Samms

0 Apr 5, 2018

Temple Grandin to Speak at Florida Convention: All invited

The Florida Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists would like to enhance international engagement by collaborating wi…

Started by Timothy P. Kowalski

0 Mar 30, 2018

The Final lap.

I am so great full for this opportunity to be apart of this refreshing Critical Thinking Course. The quiz was quite a reinforcement for the…

Started by Eleith

0 Mar 27, 2018

Introductions: The Teachers' Meet and Greet Forum

Hi All: Please introduce yourselves here and tell us a bit of your teaching interests and about your teaching styles.  Share some of your e…

Started by ITEN

29 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Jon Lang

The value of lesson plans

The value of lesson plans: Lesson plans are important because they are the heart of being an effective teachers. It’s a process that ensure…

Started by ITEN

5 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Suzanne Graham

The End Result of Critical Thinking

The End Result of Critical Thinking I must say that I really appreciate being a part of the course on critical thinking. I have learnt a lo…

Started by Khamica Bogle-Archer

1 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Eleith

checkerboard.Squares

CRITICAL THINKING??How many squares are on this checkerboard? Can you explain how you arrive at your answer? Can you find more than one way…

Started by Pamela Thomas-Murray

0 Jan 15, 2018

What Do Caribbean Teachers Need?

As we end 2016, let's take a minute to reflect on how the year went and think ahead into 2017.  ITEN invites feedback and discussion from y…

Started by ITEN

24 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Macian Moreen Lloyd

OAS_ISS_PAEC_Scholarship: IISS Masters Degree

OAS_ISS_PAEC_ScholarshipAnnouncement_FINAL.pdfPROGRAMS:  Master of Arts in Development Studies with a major in the following areas:  -Agra…

Started by Paula Lockhart

0 Dec 9, 2016

OAS – Colorado State University 2017 Scholarship Opportunities

ColoradoScholarshipAnnouncement_%20Most%20Programs_2017.pdf PROGRAMS: All CSU Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs excluding the Glob…

Started by Paula Lockhart

0 Dec 9, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service