Various Topics (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hi Everyone. I am Shonella and I am originally from Guyana, but I am residing in Trinidad and Tobago. I am happy to be here and I do look f…

Started by Shonella Morgan

0 Oct 13, 2016

Celebrating Wold Teachers' Day 2016

Dear teachers, this is your day! Share with us your best memory in the classroom this year!

Started by ITEN

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Lerdon Barr

Call for Proposals ITEN Technical Cooperation Missions - 2nd Edition

More information here

Started by ITEN

0 Aug 8, 2016

Women in the Teaching Profession

To celebrate International Women's Day, ITEN invites you to share your thoughts and experiences on the role of Women in the Teaching Profes…

Started by ITEN

0 Mar 10, 2016

Teacher Opportunities

In this space we invite participants to publish job opportunities, and professional development for teachers.

Started by ITEN

10 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by ITEN

What does it mean to you to be a Teacher in the 21st Century?

To celebrate World Teachers' Day 2015, next Monday October 5th, we invite you to share your ideas and experiences on the importance of teac…

Started by ITEN

6 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by BELIZARIO QUEZADA

Back to School 2015

Let’s joint forces to make the best use of students’ refreshed energy. Share here photos, recipes, ideas and other strategies to motivate t…

Started by ITEN

0 Aug 12, 2015

World Teachers’ Day

Make your voice be heard! Make your voice be heard! Participate in this survey to have your opinion reflected in the World Teacher's Day at…

Started by ITEN

0 Sep 19, 2014

UNESCO launches free online course on comprehensive risk management in educational institutions

Free Online Course on Comprenhensive Risk Management in Educational Institutions The course has been prepared by UNESCO in collaboration w…

Started by ITEN

0 Jul 25, 2014

Is plagiarism omission or error?

In the "institutional document" Number 23: "Educational Model UABC" copied several sheets of a work done two years ago, and I have just mad…

Started by Rafael Reséndiz Ramírez

0 Jun 5, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by ITEN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service